Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems are designed and manufactured for residential applications. These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 50 – 100 gallons per day and for municipal water supplies. Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems come pre-assembled, fully tested, and only require simple utility connections once on site. Systems come ready for immediate on-line service and minimal set up.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems combine advanced reverse osmosis with carbon filtration and hydrogen rich alkaline technologies to produce the best quality water available for point-of-use applications.
|System Specifications||Operating Specifications|
|Daily Production Rates (gpd)||50 / 75 / 100||Nominal Salt Rejection||95%|
|Tank Capacity (gal)||4||Operating Pressure (psi)||120|
|Tank Dimensions (in) (W x H)||11 x 14||Operating Temperature (°C)||4.44 – 32.22|
|Recovery Rate Ratio||1:4 (Product to Waste)||Water Hardness (gpg)||<50|
|System Weight (kg)||11.34||Maximum Turbidity (NTU)||<5|
|System Dimensions (in) (L x W x H)||7 x 16 x 17||pH Range||4 – 11|
|Shipping Box Dimensions (in) (L x W x H)||18 x 19 x 20||TDS (ppm)||<2500|
* weights and dimensions are approximate
**A pressure regulator is to be installed prior to the system
• Fully Equipped and Economical • Low Operation Costs
• Lightweight Design • Low Maintenance Costs
• Compact Space Saving Design • 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Components Easily Accessible • 100% Tested in the U.S.A.
• Pre-Plumbed, Wired and • 100% Assembled – Turn Key
• Easy Maintenance and Servicing