How We work
ALPA™ is a Trademark of ALPA SERVICES (PRIVATE) LIMITED and is a subsidiary concern of Nectar® dealing as the solutions provider for Water Treatment System and Water Purification Systems, which includes Filtration Vessels, membrane systems, Filtration elements, housings, chemicals and components for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Our Experts has invested more than three decades in Research & Development of water treatment products & solutions, We are proud to have earned the trust and respect of industry experts.
ALPA Services (Pvt.) Limited, provides solutions pertaining to industry for Filtration plants, De-ionizer plants, Water softening plants, Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, disinfecting technologies such as UV systems, Ozonators etc. Household Filtration solutions for point of entry/point of use and maintenance services for plant management, and a complete line of water treatment services and spare parts.
Nectar® as a pioneer in the field of water treatment and filtration industry, established in early 80’s. Nectar® launched its first product range in 1983, the Ceramic element range still one of the most popular. This was followed by a rapid expansion of Nectar® Water Filter designs and complete water filtration systems, fueled by demand for these high qualities, well-engineered products from both end-users and other filter companies.
Today, Nectar® Water Filter’s is proud of its reputation for supplying one of the effective filtration systems available in the Pakistani market.
Who We Service
We have provided water treatment services in support of power generation, pharmaceutical, biotech, semiconductor & electronics, food & beverage, personal care products, metal finishing, pulp & paper, agriculture, mining, medical care facilities, medical devices, oil & gas, military, aerospace, and vehicle washing.
Design & Engineering
Our experienced team of process, mechanical and chemical engineers can design a wide variety of custom water treatment systems to meet your specifications and quality criteria. All systems are constructed with high-quality components for long-term reliable operation.
Our diverse services include:
- Proprietary process technologies
- Program and project management
- Operations and maintenance
- Logistics management and support
Our foundation for the future is our continued success in delivering — any project, anytime, any place.
Quality & Service
Unrivaled quality assurance, maximum throughput capacity, complete resin and tank traceability, segregated ion exchange options, excellent service and local engineering support make ALPA Services(Pvt.)Limited, a reliable partner for your pure water needs.
Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission defines what we set out to do each day
To safely deliver any project, anytime, in any environment for the benefit of our customers, shareholders, employees and the communities we serve.
Our vision reminds each of us of what we should be striving for each day and where we ultimately want to be as a company.
‘To be the world’s Contractor and Employer of Choice by safely and consistently delivering successful and innovative capital projects and services anywhere in the world’. To that end, ALPA’s motto or slogan is ‘We Deliver’.
Our values solidify who we are and what we believe.
ALPA’s core values drive everything we do. Incorporating these core values in our daily work, and making them an integral part of our culture, is key to our future success.
- Uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- An open relationship with our employees based on mutual trust, respect and success
- Transparency, Accountability and Discipline in our business
- Best in class Risk Awareness
- Integrity in all we do
- Financial Responsibility to our stakeholders
Code of Ethics
Promulgated by the Nectar Water Filter for the Water Quality Improvement, Nectar Water Filter is dedicated to promoting the highest principles of honesty, integrity, fair dealing and professionalism in the water quality improvement.
It is equally dedicated to preserving the consuming public’s right to quality water.
This Code sets standards of conduct for our staff in dealings with customers, and the public at large.
PART OF CODE OF ETHICS – SOCIAL Obligations
Management & Employees Shall:
• Conduct themselves as informed, law-abiding citizens dedicated to ethical Business practices.
• Build our business on the merits of our products, services and abilities.
• Be informed of and adhere to all laws, statute, ordinances, codes, and regulations applicable to the business including those dealing with restraint of trade, consumer protection, truth in advertising, truth in lending, intellectual property protection, selling, registration, sanitation and effluent disposal.
• Accurately represent credentials, training, experience and abilities of all employees and agents.
• Serve the customers competently and honestly.
• Ensure that our products or services are properly applied or installed when we are responsible for such application or installation.
• Respond in a timely manner to customer complaints.
• Provide for the availability of timely and competent installation and service for our products.
• Inform customers of the general maintenance, service requirements and related costs.
• Pursue the advancement of knowledge and skills utilized in the water quality improvement.